The classroom-style MATE Theater provides educational opportunities for attendees. Approximately one hour long presentations on topics ranging from proper pesticide placement to better beef breeding. Experts from entities such as Montana State University (MSU) Extension and the Montana Department of Agriculture (MDA) prepare presentations that they believe are going to be most pertinent to the audience. This is a great chance to ask specific questions and get them answered on a personal level. Stay tuned for the 2024 MATE Theater Schedule!
MATE Theater Presenter Information
Get your company name out in front of visitors by becoming a presenter in the MATE Theater.
- Opportunity to present to audience in MATE Theater
- 50 minute time slot to utilize during show hours starting at 10:00 am
- Announcements over intercom to announce presentation and location
- Signs printed with presentation displayed by Theater and at information booths
- Name and presentation printed in MATE special feature in newspaper